"Innovation in Tourism with Social Impact"
Swiss Start-Up Innovation Camp in Lucerne, Switzerland
9 November 2018
New exciting Start-Up event for young entrepreneurs, industry executives, investors and academia
Find out who are the winners of the first WTFL Swiss Start-Up Innovation Camp here!
For the first time in Switzerland, World Tourism Forum Lucerne targets to screen Swiss start-up scene and find the most innovative business models among Swiss start-ups operating in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
WTFL Swiss Start-Up Innovation Camp is a full day event of start-up pitches, trainings, keynote speeches and workshops for young entrepreneurs. This is not just another start-up competition - it is the exchange of ideas, the gathering of the youth and experienced leaders, as well as the push for innovation to the next level. Swiss Start-Up Innovation Camp is also in line with the "Tourism Strategy of the Swiss Confederation" and supports its special focus on start-ups in order to improve the overall productivity of Swiss tourism.
Unique opportunity for Swiss start-ups to:
- Win the Swiss Start-Up Innovation Award of 5'000 CHF
- Attend full-day workshop to grow as young entrepreneur
- Present your business model to the jury, investors and industry executives
- Receive deep industry know-how and advice from top experts in tourism, travel and hospitality sector
- Participate in a coaching programme for the next 2 years
- Become part of Start-Up Alumni Network and attend 2 yearly meetings
- Attend World Tourism Forum Lucerne 2019 for free (winners) or reduced price (-50% for finalists, -25% for all applicants)
WTFL Swiss Start-Up Innovation Camp is a great opportunity to establish contacts within a high-ranking audience.
Impressions from the international WTFL Start-Up Innovation Camps ...
The concept of the Swiss Start-Up Innovation Camp is based on its international version. Last year Start-Up Innovation Camp took place in Lucerne, Switzerland on 3 May 2017. Out of 175 start-up applications, the jury selected 16 finalists that made it to the final round. Have a look at the winners here!
In 2018, we received over 200 applications from 54 different countries! Start-Up Innovation Camp 2018 will be held in Langkawi, Malaysia, integrated in PATA Travel Mart, on 12 September.